Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola, has appointed the incumbent Chairman of the Nigeria Union of Journalists in the state, Comrade Kehinde Ayantunji, as his Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Students’ Affairs and Social Mobilisation.
Oyetola also named seven other Senior Special Assistants, five Special Advisers, a Board Chairman and a Commissioner.
In a statement on Thursday by the Chief Press Secretary to the Osun State Governor, Ismail Omipidan, a foremost banker, Mr Femi Adeniran, was appointed as the Special Adviser, Osun Investment Promotion Agency (OSIPA), Mr. Niyi Idowu as Special Adviser, General Administration (Governor’s Office) and Hon. Kameel Oyedele as Special Adviser, Legislative Matters, among others.
The statement gave the full list as follows:
- Mr. Femi Adeniran, SA, Osun Investment Promotion Agency (OSIPA).
- Mr. Niyi Idowu, SA, General Administration (Governor’s Office).
- Hon. Kameel Oyedele, SA, Legislative Matters.
- Hon. Oyintiloye Olatunbosun, SA, Civic Engagement.
- Aremo Adelabu, SA, (Youths and Sports).
SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANTS
- Comrade Kehinde Ayantunji, SSA, Students’ Affairs and Social Mobilisation.
- Okunade Akeem,SSA, Commerce (Market Development)
- Wahab Oyeniyi, SSA, Mineral Resources.
- Bisi Ogunkale, SSA, Planning.
- Aderoju Akano, SSA, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
- Bello Lukman, SSA, Social Intervention Programmes.
- Adegboro Ilori, SSA, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
- Fasilat Bola Jimoh, SSA, Women and Children Affairs.
- Hon. Leke Ogunsola, Chairman, Osun Primary Healthcare Development Board.
- Barrister Salman Adebayo Waliu, Commissioner, Osun Judicial Service Commission.
Omipidan said all appointments take effect immediately.